Donate - https://www.paypal.me/peachisoda
DO NOT REPOST!

I did move to peachisodaworld.com but for 48 hours (9:10AM KST 17/1/16 | until the site starts working again) I will be posting here.

Tuesday, 20 December 2016

[PANN] 161220 hmm I think aren't any untalented members in BTS



I didn't know about them well but yeah... after listening to their recent song I can tell. I listened to the OST sung by members who were particularly slandered for their talent and I think they're good ㅋㅋ

Original post here
Response +210 -42

1. yep, yep. there is no member who can be slandered for their talent. seriously the fans were so frustrated until today ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ +60 -3

2. Most BTS members are from other regions (not Seoul). Talentless kids wouldn't come all the way here (Seoul) to do music ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +56 -3

3. Even their live performances too. They sing quite well while dancing to their extreme choreographies. +49 -0

4. hm don't you think they're a pretty talented group? They're solo tracks and OST are good! They were mentioned a lot on PANN so I thought the visual members weren't really talented until today.. I'm sorry, ARMYs. I approve of BTS! There is no member you can slander (for their talent) +24 -1

5. Rap Mon Suga = you can't slander them with rap, J Hope Jimin Jungkook = you can't slander them with dance, Jungkook V Jin = you can't slander them with singing +23 -0

6. I'm not a BTS fan but I think V dances well. BTS members always call Jimin, J Hope and Jungkook as the multi members and they say V is only a good singer. I think V dances well! I thought Jungkook was the only member doing the handstand during Blood Sweat & Tears but I watched closely and V has a similar move too! anyway his move seemed hard and he pulled it off very well +16 -0

7. 헣 thank you. I like reading posts that compliment BTS's talent more than posts that compliment their visual ㅎㅎ +15 -0