Tuesday, 20 December 2016

[PANN] 161220 Sh*t. Hwarang OST is f*cking good



I really love the intro "ddum ddum ddum" and "nanananana" part. It was worth the wait. Please do listen to the song at least once ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't just enjoy this song by myself ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Original post here
Response +319 -55


1. f*ck. I was like "how great can it be?" before listening and their voices are totally my type +105 -5
ㄴ I agree ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ My heart was shot by them at the drama ending and I was waiting until 12AM ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +2 -0
ㄴ f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ me too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is totally my style +1 -0
ㄴ oh this is real ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Entertalk was flooded with posts about the song so I thought to myself, "how amazing could it be?" and I got goosebumps  oh sh*t ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +10 -0
ㄴ me too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm addicted to the nanananana ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +4 -0

2. what did you guys do to my ears (wails +92 -5
ㄴ handsomes sing well too... oh my they're perfect +15 -0
ㄴ heol sh*t they sang the song..? these two...? they're overflowing with visual ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +16 -0
ㄴ f*ck I almost peed... so these visuals sang that song... I think I wouldn't mind dying if I could see them in real life... +14 -0
ㄴ I thought this song was crazy after listening to it now and their faces are crazier +15 -0
ㄴ they're handsome and they even sing well... +8 -0
ㄴ I've always felt this but Jin is really handsome +4 -0
ㄴ V is my type. He's f*cking handsome +5 -0

3. Heol the song was sung by V and Jin? +106 -6

4. heo..ㅠㅠ Jin's tweet makes my heartache ㅠㅠ people accused him as the talentless member until now ㅠㅠㅠ +37 -0

Thank you for listening to our voices a lot ㅠㅠ - Jin

5. I really got goosebumps after listening to the song because I've seen so many comments on PANN that said Jin and V aren't good singers but I was like "how can they be so good?" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ seriously wow... now I question if those who said they're bad singers have ear problems.. +35 -1

6. Why don't they give the two more parts when they sing so well? Jin always gets one part at the end ㅜㅜ I knew V had a good voice but Jin's voice is equally very nice. I want to listen to his voice more. Are there any songs with more Jin parts in BTS songs? Or Jin's solo track? Please recommend me! +35 -0

7. I think this is my first time listening to such addictive OST ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm forever singing "nanananan~~~~" and "나를 떠나가지마" (nareul tteunagajima~~~) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +27 -1

8.  nananana is so f*cking addictive ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +25 -0

9. God is unfair +22 -0

10. Those who leave twisted comments in this post... if you don't like them please leave the post without helping this post climb higher in the ranking... you don't have to listen to their song if you don't like them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I  love it..! +22 -0