Friday, 23 December 2016

[PANN] 161222 The best visuals of male idols and you can't disagree

Most of this gifs are 팬아저 (of course there my idol among the gifs too). Please enjoy these beautiful faces because they're too good to look at by myself

(T/N: 팬아저/pen-ah-jeu (팬은 아닌데 저장하는 사진 혹은 짤) = gifs or images you save even though you're not his/her fan)

※can cause breathing difficulties※














Aren't they really insanely handsome... I need to clean up my gallery but I just can't delete them

Original post here
Response +318 -16

1. As expected it's Kim Joonmyeon +309 -102

2. Taehyung♡ +287 -179
ㄴ downvotes for what? +29 -4
ㄴit's because they're jealous. because their own oppas are ugly ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ well, this isn't the first time anyway... just press upvote and let it go +26 -5
ㄴI don't stan them but I think he's f*cking handsome among male idols. This post included a photo of my own idol too and I think this is a list of idols with actor like faces +26 -5

ㄴjust go away if you don't like them why do you even show dedication to press the downvote? +9 -0
ㄴI'm a muggle who wasn't a bit interested in BTS but I was really shocked after seeing V in person ㅋㅋㅋ he is reeeeaaaalllly handsome +7 -1

3. my heart can't take this... +164 -34

4. they're all f*cking handsome but my fingers stopped instinctively when I saw Taehyung ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +131 -72

5. Taehyung ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ thanks for mentioning Taehyung♥ +44 -18