Donate - https://www.paypal.me/peachisoda
DO NOT REPOST!

I did move to peachisodaworld.com but for 48 hours (9:10AM KST 17/1/16 | until the site starts working again) I will be posting here.

Saturday, 24 December 2016

[PANN] 161222 Difference between actors and idols.gif




I couldn't really tell until this moment ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ there wasn't much difference



These are idols doing the sword dance 
You can tell how light their moves are, right?



Their perfectly in sync group choreography is amazing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

(Hwarang Choreographer Choi Minho (feat Shinee))


we have the slow students behind the top students ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



(Seojoon style turtle dance?)

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ omg Park Seojoon ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ why is his neck moving like that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ




the rhythmic sense of idols ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they're so comfortable, so comfortable~


(their body remembers the sword dance)


it's so cute how the hyungs try to follow them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I didn't know but Park Seojoon is a very bad dancer ㅋㅋㅋ


Original post here
Response +244 -19


1. They said their choreography was made by Minho ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +52 -1

2. As expected from Shinee Choi Minho ㅋㅋㅋ +50 -3

3. Hyungsik ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Park Seojoon-nim ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what is V doing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I've never seen these gifs before so I'll save them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is f*cking hilarious because I was worried you were going to compare something bad ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +34 -0

4. Taehyung is cute ㅠㅠ the title of the drama is Hwarang and it's a Mon-Tue drama on KBSeu! +24 -1

5. Hwarang, let's hit daebak! +22 -0

6. I flinched because I thought this was going to be a negative post ㅎㅎ +18 -0


7. Maknae Taetae loved a lot by his hyungs +18 -0