Donate - https://www.paypal.me/peachisoda
DO NOT REPOST!

I did move to peachisodaworld.com but for 48 hours (9:10AM KST 17/1/16 | until the site starts working again) I will be posting here.

Friday, 23 December 2016

[PANN] 161222 Why is BTS V so handsome...?



https://youtu.be/mCC9c8mrgs0
Guys, why did I only watch this now... ㅠㅠ This is a Bangtan Bomb of V and if you haven't watched it yet, I insist you to watch it... the scars + white tshirt are just... my heart (exhales... you will keep repeating the video ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ he has pretty hands and... (sighs.... Heart, please behave...!!





I'm sorry for the bad quality captures.. I hope you'll watch the video...

Original post here
Response +147 -13

1. He was pretending to be the director and it was cute ㅋㅋ +32 -1

2. He's cute too ㅠㅠ +26 -0

3. That is the legendary Bangtan Bomb. He's f*cking handsome and the wounds are the f*cking sexy point... I praise Taetae's face♡ +25 -0

4. I really think V-nim should appear as the male lead in a Japanese style movie +17 -0

5. He is really f*cking handsome and he also has that trendy face too. He has the features of standard handsome man but his short nose, short chin, and monolids make him look trendy +12 -0

6. I'm from another fandom and he's really handsome.. I thought his voice would be high because of his cute face but I was really surprised by his low voice... +7 -0

7. Did you only realize how handsome our little bun isㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ +7 -0

8. You should watch the short film too. And he looks really pretty in their "RUN" music video +6 -0

9. Our Taetae +6 -0