Tuesday, 27 December 2016

[PANN] 161224 This is how Jimin looks like in real life...



He used to be chubbier when this photo was taken compared to now but I think it's a fact that he has very defined eyes, nose and lips... Jimin you look f*cking gorgeous in person...

Original post here
Response +63 -2


1. As an ARMY who saw him in person couple of times ㅜㅜㅜ he doesn't look like that at all ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ he!!!looks!!more!!sharp!!!!!!!! seriously he looks like a cold handsome in person so I was quite shocked because he was so different from the manggae I had in my mind. Jimin, you are really handsome ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ +27 -1

2. Seriously Jimin is handsome in a cold way and it's beyond our imagination... I was very close to Jimin at their fanmeeting and seriously...really...  I couldn't find any manggae-ness in him when he looked at us as he walked expressionlessly so I even had to look down without realizing... seriously he looks very cold. And I can't describe how handsome he is and this is a fact.. he's really handsome and all these photos on the internet can't capture his handsomeness ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ seriously you will doubt if he's a human. I thought "he's our manggae Jimin" when he smiled at us but he looks very cold when he is expressionless +24 -2

3. I think this is the photo. He looks so sharp ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ +23 -1

4. that's not the photo... seriously that not it... I don't think I've ever seen a photo that has really captured his true face. People say he has defined features on a very small face and that he looks cold but those aren't enough to describe his face. Park Jimin is a rare face. He's just f*cking f*cking handsome and you just have to see him in person... +15 -1

65. I think this is the closest photo +11 -0