Donate - https://www.paypal.me/peachisoda
DO NOT REPOST!

I did move to peachisodaworld.com but for 48 hours (9:10AM KST 17/1/16 | until the site starts working again) I will be posting here.

Sunday, 25 December 2016

[PANN] 161224 Unrealistic idols



Who do you think are the idols who are handsome and talented in singing and dancing?

In my opinion,

Shinee Taemin
SNSD Taeyeon
EXO Baekhyun
Infinite Nam Woohyun
Red Velvet Seulgi
BTS Jungkook
A Pink Yoon Bomi

These are all the idols I can think of right now ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Please let me know if there are more!!

I thought "I want to try touching"

Original post here
Response +282 -40


1. Lee Taemin's face is unrealistic too but everything including his singing and dancing talents and his personality is unrealistic +141 -16

2. thanks for mentioning Kookoo +72 -11

3. 7 companies tried to cast Jungkook ㅜㅜㅜㅜ +64 -13

4. I was surprised when I first learned about Jeon Jungkook because he had too many positions. He was the lead dancer, main vocal, sub rapper ㅋㅋ but he's also the maknae and the visual member ㅜㅜ he has a cool personality and knows when he should talk and when he shouldn't too... he just really surprised me.. ㅋㅋ +59 -8

5. Jungkook is really unrealistic because his dancing improved when he went abroad and now he's a good dancer even when he performs next to J Hope or Jimin. He became the main vocalist at a young age (17) and he is a good rapper too. Jungkook always took over Rap Mon's parts whenever he couldn't perform on stage and he's good at drawing and sports too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ seriously he's insane... he's in charge of rap, dance, singing, sports, and visual ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +52 -7