Monday, 26 December 2016

[PANN] 161225 BTS V's vocal



This is a fan recruiting post
People who have antipathy for BTS, please press the back button 


They did a broadcast on V App on 24th evening since it was Christmas so I thought that would be all but as expected, BTS didn't just end here.
After the broadcast when it was 25th 12AM, V posted a video on Twitter
He sang a short line of a Christmas song. There was no voice tuning or anything like that. He sang live without MR in a microphone and he recorded this video with his phone
He had recorded this right after their V APP broadcast and his voice is amazing and he sings f*cking well..;;


https://mobile.twitter.com/BTS_twt/status/812676911084105728/video/1


That's the link to the video V uploaded on their Twitter. Jimin later uploaded a video of him singing "Taehyung-ah, do you enjoy doing things like this?" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Anyway, V's voice and vocal are amazing for real
I'm posting this because I wish non-ARMYs would listen to it too! I support Kim Taehyung's vocal ㅠㅠ


Original post here
Response +518 -40

1. Taetae is flustered after secretly opening the present Jimin gave him +63 -3

2. You should listen to V's Hug me on Youtube. You'll fall in love for real +52 -1

3. Tweetparty!!!! I knew it was Taehyung when I saw 아미헿❤ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅎ헿 and Jimin's reply song is unnecessarily high quality ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +46 -0

4. Not many people know this but he's a good dancer too. You should def watch the Perfect man fancam of V. Even the international fans commented  they don't know why V is not considered as the dance member of BTS +27 -1

5. I wasn't the only one who was slayed by his voice yesterday ㅋㅋ I didn't think Taehyung was a good dancer at first when I joined the fandom because the three danceline members are too talented +24 -1

6. I personally think he doesn't get enough parts ㅜㅜ I got to learn about V after listening to his Hug me cover. I listened to all BTS songs (only title tracks) and I think he got the most part for "Blood Sweat & Tears"... I really love his voice tho... +23 -2

7. Taetae is a good dancer but Jimin, Jungkook and Hope are too talented ㅠㅠ +21 -1