Monday, 26 December 2016

[PANN] 161225 I'm a fan from another fandom and I was watching V App yesterday;



I was watching the Entertainment Awards but it was boring so I was on my phone and BTS was doing a live broadcast on V App so I decided to watch it since I was bored...;
I thought BTS members weren't handsome because I had seen so many posts slandering BTS's visual on PANN but they were all really handsome when I watched their broadcast yesterday...? I don't understand why they're slandered ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



I screencaptured before I knew...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I couldn't see Suga-nim's face properly because of his fringe..I wish he could get a haircut... And Rap Mon and J Hope who are attacked a lot for their visuals were handsome too. I really don't know how beautiful and handsome these haters are to make personal attacks
Anyway, conclusion is that BTS is handsome..ㅎㅎㅎ

Original post here
Response +310 -30

1. Wow why are V and Jin so handsome..; +57 -1

2. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ me too. I watched their V App because I had nothing to do at night and ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought they were insane ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +54 -0

3. thanks ㅠㅠㅠ but could you include a proof photo so we can know you're from another fandom? many people think ARMYs write posts like these... +46 -0

ㄴ I see ㅠ I'm a fan of Park Bogum so I bought the recent Love in the Moonlight album! This is the only proof I have.. +15 -0
ㄴ PANN is the place where fans from other fandoms have to proof they're not ARMYs ㅋㅋㅋ I feel bad. When people compliment other idols they ignore the comments who ask them for proofs to show their fans from different fandom and attack them with comments like "why are you so twisted? why can't you just trust what the OP says?" but ARMYs always have to get the OPs to prove their not ARMYs +9 -0

4. I understand that people can like or dislike how they look but I think it's wrong to unnecessarily hurt people with comments. I hope the haters experience the same hate. I'm sure they'll be really affected and suffer from what people talk about them behind their back  +21 -0

5. they're attacking their visual because they know they can't slander BTS for their talent ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ thank you for liking BTS♡♡ +17 -0