Donate - https://www.paypal.me/peachisoda
DO NOT REPOST!

I did move to peachisodaworld.com but for 48 hours (9:10AM KST 17/1/16 | until the site starts working again) I will be posting here.

Monday, 26 December 2016

[PANN] 161225 Wow BTS sold out all seats for their Gocheok Concert



Congrats!! So many trolls were attracted for the fanmeeting event but this time I heard the tickets all disappeared without any canceled tickets... I think they sold out for both days but they're holding the concert again at Gocheok... fighting..ㅎ




Original post here
Response +355 -79

1. Yep ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ all tickets sold out on the general ticketing day. I thought "there would be many canceled tickets" so I got ready to grab the canceled ticket but I couldn't find any.. I can't even find fans reselling their own tickets ㅠㅠㅠㅠ there are x100 more tweets of fans looking for tickets when I search for fans reselling their own tickets. I can't believe there's not a seat available for me at Gocheok ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm really happy that BTS sold out their tickets but ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm sad too anyway congrats BTS ㅠㅠㅠ and thanks OP. I love you BTS ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ +85 -1

2. The haters said the most accurate seat figures are revealed 2 days before the actual event and they slandered BTS since two months prior to the actual fan meeting. It was f*cking hilarious. Congrats BTS +72 -1

3. I can do this well too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ +65 -3

4. I can't go because there's no seat on the 4th floor too... +24 -0

5. I can still remember how the haters f*cking slandered them with posts saying BTS couldn't fill the entire dome and the seats were empty when only few seats were actually vacant in the 4th floor because it was a fanmeeting event before the college entrance exam ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ where are the people who said "college entrance exam" was an excuse? ㅠㅠ I will f*cking enjoy the concert since I'm done with the entrance exam. Purple you BTS❤ +22 -0

6. yeah.. I was sad because I could only get the seat on the 4th floor but now I think I'm fortunate +16 -0

7. I'm a fan who lives really far (from Seoul) so I gave up going to their fanmeeting when I saw this but I should go die for making such decision ㅠㅠ +15 -0

I mean Gocheok Dome is really awful because fans who are standing and fans on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd floor all react differently ㅋㅋ
boys: "~~~that's what we did!!"
standing: reacts immediately) wowww!!!! so cute!!!
first floor: (after 1 sec) ahhh!!! cute!!!
second floor (after 3 secs) ah ㅠ
third floor (after 5 secs) ...? what did they just say??

I saw another tweet too ㅠㅠ
my singer: (reveals his abs)
first floor fans at Gocheok: kyaaaaakaaaayyyk!!
second floor: why?? what???? heol is that abs??? f*ck!
third floor: (they calmly bring the telescope to their eyes)
fourth floor: (checks twitter)