Thursday, 29 December 2016

[PANN] 161227 +This is MELODY. MELODY here>> BTS V? ah ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ why ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



I'm Melody and I can prove this 
I was watching Hwarang and V is like a drug ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
He only appears briefly but I f*cking want to see him again ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
seriously I just screwed my life ㅠㅠㅠ
and his character reminds me of Song Joongki from Sungkyunkwan Scandal ㅠㅠ
I really fall for characters like that easily ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
I freaking love the OST too...ㅜㅠㅠ nanananananannana
ohhhhhhhhhhh aeeeeeeeeeeee you are the best choice I ever made~
In a few days I turn 21 and I can only talk about this openly here because I can remain anonymous.. (exhales) my life ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅜㅜㅜㅠ I love all OST ㅜㅜㅜ


Here's my proof you foul-mouthed person >u<


Edit) I know I should just ignore the trolls but this is my first post on PANN ㅋㅋㅋ ㅠㅠㅠ that is a drawing of Eunkwang by Hyunsik and I won it at an event . Someone said I own "WINGS" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I will gratefully accept the album if you give me one >x<

ah and I want to add this!!)))))))) Please watch our Dukhwa who is acting passionately in Goblin with loving eyes~~~~~♡


Original post here
Response +204 -16

1. Thanks...♡ This is his first acting and it's a historical drama so I think he went through more hardships but please do look forward ㅠㅠ he tried to learn more from Seojoon-nim whenever he got the chance to ask him and he worked hard for the drama so I hope you will continue watching his performance ㅠㅠ +58 -1

2. Thanks for proving you're Melody and thank you for watching our Taetae favorably ^^ +56 -1

3. I'm from another fandom and we always have to prove our fandom when we praise BTS. Last time I posted something and everyone came after me with comments like "you're ARMY so why are you pretending to be someone else?" and they kept twisting my words telling me "why are you praising your own idol?"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I got mad so I deleted my post ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I've not seen people asking the OPs to prove their fandom when they praise other idols. They only do this to BTS a lot. I don't write any posts here ever since then. It was ridiculous ㅋㅋㅋ +46 -0

4. omg thanks Melody ㅠㅠ +27 -0

Suho (Choi Minho) VS Banryu (Do Jihan) and maknae Hansung (Kim Taehyung, V) who gets dragged into the fight 
Hyungs... please don't fight... hing...
#hwarang #ep4 #preview #maknae_is_scared

5. I'm also a fan of Goblin. It's so interesting ♡♡♡ 95 line fighting!! +19 -0

6. ah thank you for providing proofs ㅠㅠ thanks for watching Taetae favorably ㅠㅠ I really enjoy Goblin. I'm dying from Dukhwa's cuteness ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think Yook Sungjae-nim acts really well. Thanks!! +15 -0