Donate - https://www.paypal.me/peachisoda
DO NOT REPOST!
I did move to peachisodaworld.com but for 48 hours (9:10AM KST 17/1/16 | until the site starts working again) I will be posting here.
Monday, 5 December 2016
translation of the fanaccount of J Hope and Jimin posted on Chinese Got7 fancafe during BTS's stage
- Hello. I'm a fan of Got7 who attended this year's MAMA. I came here to compliment another group because I've seen many other fans praising other artists. I was in front of Jimin during BTS's intro stage. Jungkook appeared from the center? stage so I was just looking front because I couldn't really see him but suddenly two people appeared in front of me. One had a blindfold and the other member held his hand tightly and took him to his position and said something while holding his face firmly and he also ran to his own side of the stage. I realized later that these people were Jimin and J Hope. I knew it then that this team really gives trust and trusts one another.
He was surprised by the toy
Original post here
ㄴ (commenter 1) d.a.r.l.i.n.g
ㄴ I think you made typo..?
ㄴ let's go to the guardhouse
ㄴ oh? what's that?
ㄴ it's not darling but the way to the exit is this way...
2. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is so funny
3. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ actually this is funny to people who aren't their fans too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. if you watch this with audio ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ you will realize how scared Seokjin was ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. this is funny no matter how many times I see it because it's so sweet ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ "hmm no no~ I'm alright~" I feel like he's saying something like that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ his hand gesture is so elegant too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. ahh seriously ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ let me take him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㄴ sorry? what was that?
7. it's really funny how he's trying to pretend like it's nothing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but his expression feels like he's threatening behind his smile ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ "pretend like as if nothing just happened ^^"
10. His reaction is like what you'd see from rich madams who are so elegant and gentle ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
...I think that is why they couldn't trust me. Back then, my lyrics - since I had to study as well - I would write the lyrics secretly on a paper and hide it inside my workbook and I would get told off if I get caught. My mother witnessed this many times which displeased her and I told this to my mom during that time which sounds cringeworthy when I think about it now. My grades were among the top 5000 students nationwide and this company said I'm very talented. I'm merely in the 5000th place if I study but I was told by a well-reputed person that I can become No.1 in rapping. I asked her, "Mom, do you prefer a son who comes first or a son who ranks 5000th place?" and she resentfully gave me permission.
Today (4th) is group BTS Jin's birthday. Jin (real name: Kim Seokjin) was born on December 4th 1992 and he is the eldest member of the group. With his fair skin and small face, Jin is the member in charge of the team's visual and he's also the "entrance" ( the reason why fans join the fandom) of BTS. Due to his handsome visual, Jin was given the nickname "차문남" (car door guy) at Melon Music Awards and received great attention.